Pages

Sunday 17 April 2011

First Blog, First Post.

The original opening post:

"This is my first ever blog, and my first ever post. The blog's name rather gives away the blog's aims. The aim is to show people things, on or offline, that you shouldn't be missing out on. Things to make your life more efficient and enjoyable.

I consider my self a semi-perfectionist (Yes, I know that doesn't make sense) where I don't like missing things. I like to get 100% on a game to consider it complete, and I get annoyed if I concede needlessly on Football Manager, or throw a stupid pick on Madden. I often wish life could be saved and reloaded if I screw up, and I think that is a reason why I don't take as many risks as I wish I could. I spend a lot of time when online, just randomly surfing the web in search of that software, product or website which will change my life. I'm not hoping for a save and reload option in real life as I think even that is a stretch for modern day Science.

Hopefully if anybody reads the blog, it can become more interactive and a lot of the posts can include websites and products recommended by you."

2 comments:

  1. I'm already missing your stuff. Keep the post's coming! I'm hoping to find some cool stuff you recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your new blog!

    ReplyDelete